IDEAL Insulation & Roofing offers a 10 year contractor warranty standard on any and all work we do. Why 10 years when the average warranty offered by our competition is only 5 years? We offer a 10 year contractor warranty because we stand behind the quality and training of our crews and we believe that 10 years is a fair statute of limitations for you the Customer.
Things happen, mistakes can be made. After 35 + years in the Alberta market we understand that it’s just as important to handle problems the right way as it is to strive to do it right in the first place. Our reputation is important to us and it has been built off of hard work and the integrity to stand behind it. We offer you a 10 year contractor warranty and hope that it’s a commitment that you value. You can rest assured that after 35 + years we’ve taken care of our customers and that we will be in business for the entirety of our commitment to you.
10 Year Workmanship Warranty
IDEAL Insulation & Roofing hereby declares that all labor associated with the application of this roof system will be free from defects that result in leakage of water for a period of 10 years following the date of installation.
Any leaks that are deemed the result of faulty installation be IDEAL Insulation & Roofing will be repaired at no charge to the homeowner. IDEAL Insulation & Roofing will remedy installation defects within 30 days of notification by the homeowner barring any special order materials needed to carry out the repairs. Any repairs that require special order materials will be completed upon receipt of materials needed.
This Workmanship Warranty does not cover or extend to the following:
- Matters relating to the installation of customers roofing system wherein IDEAL Insulation & Roofing and/or its representatives did not perform the original installation. Any alteration, addition or repairs made by others that affect the installed roofing system including but not limited to utility installations, additions to the structure, satellite dishes, antennas or any other penetration to the roofing system caused by construction or installations performed after the completion and acceptance by customer.
- Any damage to the roofing system installed by IDEAL Insulation & Roofing cause or affected by natural causes, manmade causes or occurrences such as lightning, fire, insect infestation, hail, tornado, driving snow, or winds with peak gusts exceeding the roofing shingle manufacturer’s warranty and specifications.
- Any damage to the roofing system by intentional or negligent acts, accident, abuse, vandalism, civil disobedience or other such occurrences including customers failure to use reasonable care in protecting installed roofing systems from damage.
- Any damage created by environmental conditions affecting the roof such as chemicals, cleaning solutions or any other harmful material that contacts the roofing system and causes damage including but not limited to pressure washing or other cleaning methods using air or water under pressure.
- Damages caused by a failure of any part of customers building components affecting the installed roofing system such as roof substrate, roof trusses or building structural failures, wall systems, brick or mortar elements, defective or faulty chimneys and chimney chases, HVAC and attendant systems.
- This warranty shall become effective once IDEAL Insulation & Roofing has been paid in full in accordance with the agreement to which roof was applied.